An Open Commercial Market Lamb Show is scheduled for Saturday, April 29, 2017 depending on the number of entries. (Wool and Hair Classes) – $10.00 pre-registration fee per sheep (deadline April 20, current year) – $5.00 late fee
- The exhibitor must finish raising a lamb by the April current year commercial show and show the lamb at the Festival. (Wool and Hair Classes) (Wool Classes will be a prospect show) – Pre-register for limited pen rental space or furnish your own pen.
- Limit of one lamb per exhibitor in the Market Class.
- The lamb may be sold during the Festival by direct purchase from the lamb owner.
- Feed costs are the expense of the registrant.
- MSA Members are eligible to be part of the silent-auction with up to 5 sheep. $10.00 pre-registration fee per sheep (deadline April 20, of the current year) – $5.00 late fee. Must furnish your own pens.
- Health Certificates will be checked.