- Must be age 14-18 yrs. old as of April 28th 2017.
- Must be a MSA Junior Member as of January 1, 2017. If 12 entries not reached by April 1st. then new MSA Junior Members after January 1, 2017 will be allowed.
- You must enter by April 1st.
- Only 12 contestants allowed. You will receive a phone call letting you know your entry has been received and entered.
- Must wear farm clothes as this is a hands on Competition.
- Visiting a mentor is encouraged but not required. Approved mentors are Ruth Taber, Williston, Fl. Ph. 352-528-4843, Carol Postley, Ocala, Fl. Phone 352-843-8440. and Janice Cox, Lake City, Fl. Ph. 386-965-0414. Please call for more information.
Thank you for entering the Champion Shepherd competition! Good Luck!
Entries are still open as we have a few spots left! So now accepting New Junior Members!